Business Transactional Services
The Affinity Law Group APC offers a full range of business counseling, negotiating and document preparation services. The focus of the Firm’s business transactional practice is on small and medium sized businesses that require high quality representation in business matters at an affordable price.
The Firm has experience representing emerging and established businesses and individuals in almost every conceivable market segment, including consumer goods, service businesses, brokerages, science and technology businesses, telecommunications concerns, entertainment and sports, artists and publishers, multimedia businesses, and real estate concerns.
The Firm literally provides “cradle to grave” business and transactional representation to our clients. We work closely with our clients at the outset of their business ventures to develop a strategic plan and determine the most suitable legal structure (such as a corporation, partnership, limited liability company). We then provide affordable representation for the formation of the appropriate entity and implementation of the strategic plan.
The Firm also works closely with its clients to address corporate governance issues (such as shareholder issues, board of director issues) and to assist and advise the clients in structuring relationships with third parties (such as contracts, manufacturing and distribution agreements, joint ventures, partnership arrangements, licenses, etc.).
Finally, when the business reaches the end of its life span (either voluntarily or because of business difficulties), the Firm’s attorneys are experienced in advising and counseling clients regarding wind-up and dissolution issues, and preparing the necessary paperwork.
The Firm’s attorneys have extensive experience negotiating, preparing and reviewing a wide range of business contracts and agreements, including:
- Business formation documents
- Shareholder and LLC agreements
- Joint venture and partnership agreements
- Research and development agreements
- Distribution and supply agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
- Stock purchase and sale agreements
- Asset purchase and sale agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property licenses and assignments
- Internet and e-commerce agreements
- Independent contractor agreement
- Consulting and employment agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Advertising agreements
- Merchandising and promotion agreements